Stack Exchange now has a Q&A site for sustainability, environmental issues, long-term stewardship of land, renewable energy and related subjects. Join us now! and find out:
- Academia 24.2k 24.2k 66 gold badges6868 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living♦ 12.2k 12.2k 55 gold badges3131 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Economics 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.5k 4.5k 2525 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 New three-tiered badge idea: Explainer →Refiner → Illuminator
- 128 Can I get a refund if I bought an article that contains a major flaw?
- 112 When can a person be called a PhD ABD (All But Dissertation)?
- 106 PhD student, issued contract at year 3 which will sign over intellectual property. Is it legal?
- 60 Is it appropriate for an undergrad student to ask a professor to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- 53 What to do if reviewers reject a paper without understanding the content?
- 49 What should you do if you cannot reproduce published results?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
19 Site statistics May 3 '14
11 Should we shut this site down? May 8 '15
11 Level of the questions so far Apr 16 '14
10 Merging Ocean Modelling proposal? May 6 '14
10 Introduce yourselves here Apr 16 '14
9 How do we handle Wikipedia answers? May 18 '14
6 We should strive for consistent spelling forms May 21 '14