Member for 7 years, 5 months
He on Earthscience.SE I'm "just curious", asking, answering and commenting mostly from archaeological perspective, using what I've learnt not only from pure archaeology, but also from our "natural science in archaeology" lectures.
- Christianity 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1010 gold badges3636 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.7k 1.7k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- History 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 34 What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 30 When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 27 How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- View more network posts →