He on Earthscience.SE I'm "just curious", asking, answering and commenting mostly from archaeological perspective, using what I've learnt not only from pure archaeology, but also from our "natural science in archaeology" lectures.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 26 '16 at 7:23
- Christianity 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 99 gold badges3535 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.7k 1.7k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- History 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 34 What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 30 When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 27 How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- View more network posts →