I have a background in geology and engineering but at moment I work nights answering phones, I read a lot of Sci-fi and Fantasy, mostly from the 1950s to 1980s but occasionally something newer catches my eye. I do some roleplay and some computer gaming but nothing steady of late. I'm actually not a very good roleplayer, or GM, I prefer world and character creation to actually playing or running the games. My recreation is generally in reading, writing, and music, and just recently I found this cool question and answer forum.
- Worldbuilding 39.6k 39.6k 55 gold badges8888 silver badges196196 bronze badges
- Writing 9.6k 9.6k 1616 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2.9k 2.9k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 902 902 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Given immortality can animals become intelligent?
- 109 Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?
- 73 How to avoid mentioning the name of a character?
- 70 Scientific/biological basis of someone with unlimited willpower?
- 66 How can I ensure my Evil Tower is always stormy?
- 54 Is it possible to bind multiple ships together on open water?
- 52 What would induce a country to actively guard an empty wasteland?
- View more network posts →