I'm a Glaciologist, currently working on subglacial proceses, like basal sliding and subglacial drainage formation and evolution. My scientific career evolved from an undergrad degree in Astronomy (Universidad Catolica de Chile), a Masters in Geophysics (Universidad de Chile) and I'm now a Ph.D. candidate in geophysics at University of British Columbia in Canada. I'm also a mountaineer in love with Patagonian and Antarctic mountains. CV.
Member for 1 year, 4 months
11 profile views
Last seen Apr 27 at 0:08
Top network posts
- 144 What place on Earth is closest to the Sun?
- 81 What place on Earth is closest to the Sun?
- 78 Why do climate experts from the UN/IPCC rarely mention Grand Solar Minimum?
- 70 Why don't commercial airplanes carry Earth-observing instruments?
- 69 Is the sea level rise unusual?
- 41 Where on Earth is the magnetic field intensity stronger?
- 28 Where is the calmest place on Earth?
- View more network posts →