I'm a Glaciologist, currently working on subglacial proceses, like basal sliding and subglacial drainage formation and evolution. My scientific career evolved from an undergrad degree in Astronomy (Universidad Catolica de Chile), a Masters in Geophysics (Universidad de Chile) and I'm now a Ph.D. candidate in geophysics at University of British Columbia in Canada. I'm also a mountaineer in love with Patagonian and Antarctic mountains. CV.
Member for 1 year, 8 months
14 profile views
Last seen Jul 31 at 13:26
- Earth Science 14.4k 14.4k 66 gold badges4949 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 932 932 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Aviation 619 619 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 396 396 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 234 234 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 What place on Earth is closest to the Sun?
- 81 What place on Earth is closest to the Sun?
- 78 Why do climate experts from the UN/IPCC rarely mention Grand Solar Minimum?
- 71 Is the sea level rise unusual?
- 70 Why don't commercial airplanes carry Earth-observing instruments?
- 42 Where on Earth is the magnetic field intensity stronger?
- 28 Where is the calmest place on Earth?
- View more network posts →