An accountant by profession, I have a broad interest in finance and economics, and in maths and statistics relevant to those areas. I have degrees in economics, philosophy, business administration and (most recently) environmental economics. My website is a blog on environmental and natural resource economics.
As a hobby, I am also interested in number theory and geometry.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 1 year, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 24 '19 at 21:09
Top network posts
- 35 Fermat's Last Theorem near misses?
- 24 What are some results in Economics that are both a consensus and far from common sense?
- 23 Why is bartering uncommon in modern countries?
- 21 Is sampling relevant in the time of 'big data'?
- 15 Repeatedly dividing $360$ by $2$ preserves that the sum of the digits (including decimals) is $9$
- 14 What is the reason why we use natural logarithm (ln) rather than log to base 10 in specifying function in econometrics?
- 14 How to prove that $x^y - y^x = x + y$ has only one solution in positive integers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.