I'm a software developer on NOAA's CLASS project. My specialty is geolocation of satellite imagery. I've been doing this since working on spy satellites during the cold war.
Boulder, CO, United States
Member for 6 years, 3 months
17 profile views
Last seen May 8 '14 at 15:02
Top network posts
- 32 Do I need to worry about "tail: unrecognized file system type 0xbeefdead"?
- 16 Did the impact event that caused the Chicxulub-Crater definitively and single-handedly cause the Cretaceous-Paleogene extinction?
- 13 Does anyone know of a comprehensive listing of geostationary weather satellites?
- 12 Does anyone know of a DBMS with global geospatial search?
- 5 Is it true that a butterfly flapping its wings can result in a tornado in a distant location?
- View more network posts →