- Chemistry 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Different 715 715 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 361 361 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Physics 354 354 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 What's the biggest organic molecule that could have a smell?
- 53 Why isn't the American nickel magnetic?
- 46 AppleCare engineer says Macs need weekly reboots b/c "kernel expires". What's that mean?
- 27 What substances do humans consume that are caloric but neither protein, carb, nor fat?
- 19 Is the carbon atom in the carbon dioxide molecule partially positive?
- 17 Evaluating definite integrals using Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- 17 Why do Chemistry and Physics SE use text numbers instead of lining numbers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.