I got a bachelor in Earth Science (2015) and a master in Volcanology (2017) at Université Clermont Auvergne. I am now doing a PhD at Laboratoire Magmas et Volcans, where I study the emplacement dynamics of silicic lava flows.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
22 profile views
Last seen 11 hours ago
Top network posts
- 49 Why is Olympus Mons the largest volcano in the whole solar system?
- 45 Is there any river that does not discharge into larger body of water?
- 42 Is climate change a vicious circle?
- 24 Why was there a negative temperature anomaly between 1950 to 1980?
- 24 How do we get to know the total mass of an atmosphere?
- 21 Could an icy/extremely-cold asteroid/comet ever strike and cool the Earth?
- 13 Gaps in locations of volcanos (Peru & Chile)
- View more network posts →