- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 1010 gold badges3838 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Academia 3.1k 3.1k 66 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 3k 3k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 447 How to write a bash script that takes optional input arguments?
- 87 How to round up to the nearest 10 (or 100 or X)?
- 70 What is the difference between ~/.profile, ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_profile, ~/.gnomerc, /etc/bash_bashrc, /etc/screenrc ...?
- 65 Does the variance of a sum equal the sum of the variances?
- 62 What units of time does "top" use?
- 54 How to handle not having my PhD advisor as a reference?
- 46 When / how should I ask about a manuscript's status in review?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 23 '14