There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question. (Carl Sagan)
- Earth Science 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 359 359 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 220 220 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Linguistics 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 How to normalize a NumPy array to within a certain range?
- 29 Is a complete global flood physically possible on Earth?
- 26 How old is the Earth?
- 18 Why Vp/Vs and not Vs/Vp?
- 17 Why is the temperature between the earth core and surface not distributed linearly?
- 16 How and when people first realized that Antarctica is a continent?
- 16 When did the last rifting / break-up event occur?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.