Was a math major many years ago, some grad school. Little older now, tend to be less analytical, more broad thinking. Big fan of science, love Quantum Mechanics and pondering the Standard Model, Relativity, Astrological Stuff, Fusion Energy, the show Cosmos, Terraforming mars and the occasional joke.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 25 '18 at 8:56
- Astronomy 18.4k 18.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Earth Science 5.2k 5.2k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Politics 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2k 2k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 "A galaxy far, far away..." -- from where?
- 67 Why does having a soda tax seem so hard to achieve in the US?
- 56 Why would Assad use chemical weapons in the civil war as of 2018?
- 43 Why doesn't the 71% water of the earth dry or evaporate?
- 40 Why there is no smoke around the Sun?
- 37 Was X17 predicted before it was observed?
- View more network posts →