I have no academic or professional connection to astronomy or space flight. I'm just fascinated by it, since a couple of years, and want to keep ajour with the rapid development that expands our world.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 '15 at 0:13
- Space Exploration 24.6k 24.6k 44 gold badges6161 silver badges195195 bronze badges
- Astronomy 10.1k 10.1k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- History 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Engineering 943 943 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Earth Science 663 663 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 Why do glass windows still exist? (Why haven't they been replaced by plastics?)
- 39 Does a satellite naturally turn in phase with its orbit, always facing Earth?
- 37 What are the most serious injuries that astronauts have suffered while in orbit?
- 36 Is there a mockup of the ISS on the ground?
- 33 Why does the SpaceX reusable launcher use vertical rather than horizontal landing?
- 32 What causes microgravity (i.e. non-zero gravity) in orbit?
- 31 Were there ethnic Russians in Alaska when the US purchased it 1867? Did they stay?
- View more network posts →