- Academia 9.9k 9.9k 99 gold badges4545 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Earth Science 635 635 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 516 516 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 398 398 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 When someone cites one of your papers, is it a good idea to send an email to the authors to show appreciation?
- 70 Stay in academia or become professor without overworking, is it possible?
- 67 How to prevent students from using modified calculators to cheat on exams?
- 53 Colleague stole my work and is publishing it as his own; my PhD supervisor supports him; I got the paper to review. How to proceed?
- 42 Has there ever been a strike of peer reviewers?
- 31 Why are textbook authors often not the most famous/cited researchers?
- 29 What are the long-term advantages of a US PhD compared to Europe/Oceania?
- View more network posts →