O.M.Y. = Old Man Young
- Academia 993 993 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 825 825 22 gold badges77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 683 683 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Politics 592 592 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Economics 386 386 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 56 Mystery kitchen device with three finger loops, one attached to a sliding rod that passes through a ring
- 52 How to politely decline the university medal?
- 23 How will non-rich citizens make a living if jobs keep getting replaced by robots and are outsourced?
- 22 What is the exact meaning of Git Bash?
- 14 How to avoid "presentism" or "historical transposition" in writing papers?
- 13 Seeking origin (modern etymology) of a new (slang) use of the word "pixelation"
- 12 Are concession speeches legally binding?
- View more network posts →