Returning to science after three decades. My primary research interests are in [exo-]planetary atmospheric chemistry and related fields.
Active on Physics, Astronomy, Earth Science and Chemistry SE's. I like to edit, especially tags and titles.
Saint Paul, MN
Member for 4 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Dec 26 '18 at 21:45
Top network posts
- 23 How did Mars come to have a 24 hour 39 minute day?
- 14 How much distance does $0.001^\circ$ in latitude or longitude represent?
- 11 Why wouldn't the earth be "always daytime" if the "daily cycle of sunlight" was drawn full-scale?
- 11 Is this scientific explanation of The Bible flood accurate?
- 11 How many stars are in the constellation Canis Minor?
- 11 Causing a metal or glass marble to float in an aqueous solution
- 6 Is any consensus forming on the solution to the "Lithium Problem"?
- View more network posts →