New London, CT
Professor of physics at Connecticut College.
- Physics 29.3k 29.3k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Travel 16k 16k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Mathematica 10.1k 10.1k 2121 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.5k 7.5k 1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Law 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 147 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units?
- 118 Where is this photo of a group of hikers taken? Is it really in the Ural?
- 106 Identifying a church by a lake and a railway line, claimed to be in the Canton of Lucerne
- 84 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 79 Could a "living planet" alter its own trajectory only by changing its shape?
- 72 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- 71 When will Pfizer et. al. be liable for injuries caused by the COVID-19 vaccine?
- View more network posts →