Fascinated by all things above and beyond, as well as the theory necessary to understand them.
Working on topics including hydrodynamics, plasma physics, atmospheric physics, protoplanetary discs, the solar system.
- Astronomy 8.4k 8.4k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2.7k 2.7k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.6k 2.6k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 669 669 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Why is Gaia operating around Earth orbit? Why not send it to Neptune's orbit?
- 46 Why is Jupiter called a "Gas Giant"?
- 42 Is Jupiter a failed star?
- 37 Did I see another planet?
- 31 Why can't stars be multicolored like gas giants?
- 29 Where do we define the "surface" of a gas planet?
- 28 How does a planet's gravity push away smaller bodies that would otherwise intersect its orbit?
- View more network posts →