Interested in the intersection of physics and computer science. Enjoy wondering "what if". Excited by making things more efficient. Passionate about the environment.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 '16 at 19:31
Top network posts
- 64 Do 2FA sites leak info by confirming a correct password guess?
- 37 Why is vectorization, faster in general, than loops?
- 13 Coordinates vs. Geometries: How can we know two coordinate systems describe the same geometry?
- 11 Waves on sandy beach separating differently-sized rocks?
- 7 Why is $\cos(x)^2$ written as $\cos^2(x)$?
- 6 Can't use Jupyter Notebook: jsonschema apparently missing
- 5 Regular solution vs irregular solution
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 5 '16