- Chemistry 599 599 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Earth Science 495 495 22 gold badges55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 209 209 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 167 167 88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 135 135 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Are metallic/ionic bonds weaker than covalent bonds?
- 13 How does the crystal know where to stop stacking the unit cells?
- 12 Why does halite have perfect cleavage at the (110) plane?
- 12 How do I derive the formula for lithostatic (overburden) pressure?
- 10 What kind of minerals have no cleavage plane?
- 6 Why are there no crystals with 5-fold symmetry?
- View more network posts →