Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 19.9k 19.9k 33 gold badges6363 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computational Science 990 990 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 956 956 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Emulate "double" using 2 "float"s
- 66 Why was the caret used for XOR instead of exponentiation?
- 52 128 bit integer on cuda?
- 47 Efficient floating-point division with constant integer divisors
- 32 What hair color did Évariste Galois have?
- 31 What did Pete Stewart think he knew about efficient implementation of floating point denormals?
- 31 Numerically stable way to compute sqrt((b²*c²) / (1-c²)) for c in [-1, 1]
- View more network posts →