- Stack Overflow 18.3k 18.3k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Computational Science 915 915 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 896 896 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Emulate "double" using 2 "float"s
- 65 Why was the caret used for XOR instead of exponentiation?
- 52 128 bit integer on cuda?
- 47 Efficient floating-point division with constant integer divisors
- 31 What did Pete Stewart think he knew about efficient implementation of floating point denormals?
- 30 Optimized low-accuracy approximation to `rootn(x, n)`
- 26 Numerically stable way to compute sqrt((b²*c²) / (1-c²)) for c in [-1, 1]
- View more network posts →