- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 527 527 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 471 471 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Academia 435 435 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 401 401 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 How to fix the aspect ratio in ggplot?
- 50 Can I get.seed() somehow?
- 27 What's the correct way to cite a paper cited by another paper?
- 27 "Best" series of colors to use for differentiating series in publication-quality plots
- 26 Are there any example data sets for Python?
- 21 Can scipy.stats identify and mask obvious outliers?
- 17 Why is [- subsetting (i.e. deletion) of columns not possible with names?
- View more network posts →