Rodrigo de Azevedo
Some answers I particularly enjoyed writing:
How to prove that a $3 \times 3$ Magic Square must have $5$ in its middle cell?, Mathematics, May 18, 2016.
How to reduce the low-rank matrix completion problem to integer programming?, Computer Science, April 18, 2017.
Matrix exponential via Euler's formula, Mathematics, November 23, 2020.
Second derivative of $\det ( \mathrm I_n + t \mathrm A )$, Mathematics, June 28, 2018.
Toeplitz matrix nearest to a given (symmetric) matrix, MathOverflow, March 15, 2018.
Writing $(x^2 + y^2 + z^2)^2 - 3 ( x^3 y + y^3 z + z^3 x)$ as a sum of two squares of quadratic forms, Mathematics, September 3-8, 2017.
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 11 '20 at 21:16
- Mathematics 17.7k 17.7k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.3k 1.3k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 991 991 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Is "The empty set is a subset of any set" a convention?
- 75 Why are some coins Reuleaux triangles?
- 52 The relation between trace and determinant of a matrix
- 42 How to prove that a $3 \times 3$ Magic Square must have $5$ in its middle cell?
- 30 What is a real-world metaphor for irrational numbers?
- 27 Derivative of squared Frobenius norm of a matrix
- 21 Are there any issues with speaking Spanish as a tourist in Portugal?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 11 '20