- Cross Validated 42.8k 42.8k 55 gold badges117117 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Skeptics 6.2k 6.2k 2929 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 3.2k 3.2k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Earth Science 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Astronomy 309 309 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 What if residuals are normally distributed, but y is not?
- 131 Training on the full dataset after cross-validation?
- 126 Bayesian and frequentist reasoning in plain English
- 124 Why does a 95% Confidence Interval (CI) not imply a 95% chance of containing the mean?
- 88 Did "the UK court system abduct and murder a baby" with mitochondrial depletion syndrome?
- 87 Are there any examples where Bayesian credible intervals are obviously inferior to frequentist confidence intervals
- 84 Feature selection and cross-validation
- View more network posts →