- English Language & Usage 4.3k 4.3k 1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2k 2k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 How do you describe, in English, a set of different ethnic groups in one word?
- 66 Why might the government keep the gold at Fort Knox, even though super-villains steal it all the time?
- 49 "Subterranean", but for planets/surfaces other than Earth
- 45 Is there an idiom/phrase which contains the word "head" to mean "thinking hard to solve a problem"?
- 30 What is the origin of the "being immortal sucks" trope?
- 30 Could George I (of Great Britain) speak English?
- 26 Where does the Amazon River really begin?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
6 Are geoengineering questions on-topic? Sep 11 '17
5 Please clean up your comments Apr 7 '18
5 Idea - make identification request posts off topic Oct 19 '18
2 ground-truth tag description Jan 12