Hello. I study Geology at the Department of Geological Sciences, Masaryk University Brno and I would like to focus my future research on Jurassic of the Czech Republic. Here is a link to bachelor's thesis: https://is.muni.cz/th/tqzny/ Currently I am working on Master's thesis: Revision of Jurassic ammonite fauna from the Moravian Karst and Brno. Along with the major interest in paleontology, I am a self-teaching photographer and nature admirer, with interests in meteorology (different cloud types recognition, storm cloud structures formation & development, atmospheric optics documentation) and astronomy (space exploration, night sky events popularization & demonstrations in Ždánice observatory and planetarium).
Brno, Česká republika
Member for 4 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 11 '17 at 17:08
Top network posts
- 8 What is the white coating "patina" we often see on deposited chalcedony/agate?
- 8 What is the best way to stay safe while photographing lightning storms?
- 8 What "g" would be needed to keep helium on Earth?
- 6 How does quartz form in calcite veins?
- 5 Muscovite with pleochroic halos?
- 5 Could this be pyroxene twinning ? (thin section)
- 5 I have found this fossil tooth, could it be pliosaur ? Or maybe theropod?
- View more network posts →