Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '14 at 9:03
- Stack Overflow 786 786 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Astronomy 542 542 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Earth Science 231 231 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 223 223 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Physics 123 123 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 What is the point of float('Inf') in Python?
- 15 Can we see the Big Bang happen if we look far enough?
- 12 Why do gold deposits form only in certain areas of the earth?
- 12 New guitar nut when changing to a lighter gauge?
- 6 Why do (most of) the planets rotate counterclockwise, i.e. the same way the Sun does?
- 6 Is there a 'South Star'?
- 5 Evidence behind Giant Impact hypthesis
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.