I'm a geoscientist in Nova Scotia, Canada. I started out as a sedimentologist (PhD, Manchester, 1997) but now I'm more of a generalist in the digital subsurface realm. I'm into open code and data, machine learning, and anything to do with rocks and computers.
- Earth Science 9.5k 9.5k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 231 231 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 151 151 22 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Farthest point from the center of the Earth
- 33 Why is relative sea-level falling in Hudson Bay?
- 27 Travelling salesman with a directional constraint
- 26 How can the world's sea level rise and fall simultaneously?
- 23 Are there secondary causes of sea level change?
- 23 Why is March colder than September in Northern Hemisphere?
- 21 Equinoxes and solstices: start of the season or mid-season?
- View more network posts →